- Nearly 75% of the advice had to do with the personal greatness component "Use the greatness in you..."
- Nearly 24% was advice about "...engaging the greatness in others."
- Only about 2% was advice about how to "...achieve and sustain extraordinary outcomes."
- No matter what position you hold, act as if you own the business.
- Learn to understand the financials and the story they tell.
- Learn the business of your business.
- Put together a solid business case to gain buy-in and support for any idea.
- Think about the big picture. Examine situations in the context of the impact on business.
- Learn what those in charge are concerned about.
If you want to continue to create a career that soars, take hold of the advice shared here...and pass it on.
Susan Colantuono, CEO and Founder Leading Women
Author of No Ceiling, No Walls and Make the Most of Mentoring. Underway is her new book, Network! What corporate women need to know about strategic relationships and success
Follow on Twitter | LittlePinkBook | Facebook | LinkedInGroup | LinkedIn